Run, Little Witchling
Walking alone, my head always on a swivel, one ear uncovered terrified of what might be lurking in the darkness…Waiting for me. I turn the corner and suddenly I see him, in the distance. The trees block my view of him but I can feel his gaze.
Cautiously, I continue forward, unsure of his motivations, but I tell myself it would be rude of me to assume the worst.
He stands between the trees like he belonged there, impossibly still. Watching me with a look that made my stomach twist. His curly brownish red hair falls messily across the top of his mask. The mask glistens in the moonlight as he shifts from one foot to the other, tilting his head again. In the new light I can make out the details of the it a bit more. What looks to be blood drips from the eye holes on both sides, the mouth is turned up into a sinister smile showing the disgusting teeth that have been molded and painted onto it. Blood drips from the creepy smile too. I try not to stare as he hops down from his embankment. He takes a couple steps forward obviously seeing me seeing him. He stops suddenly and tilts his head again.
“Run” he says in a voice dripping with menace.
Something about him tells me he’s serious so without thinking my body takes off. My stride stretching as far as it can to get me further into the thick woods. It’s too quiet, every step I take sends damp leaves crunching beneath my feet, betraying me, giving me away. The branches claw at my skin as I propel myself forward, deeper into the darkness. I can hear him behind me, steady footsteps, never rushing, never falling far enough behind to make me think I’d gotten away. I don’t dare look back, not now, I know he’s there…hunting me.
Something deep inside me stirs but I’m too scared to acknowledge it. I glance back for a second just to see that he is right on my tail. ‘I have to lose him’ I think to myself, knowing, if he catches me…I’m dead, or his…neither sound real great right now.
I zig around a tree taking a sharp right, trying to lose him. He falls behind a little, but never loses sight of me. I continue forward, throwing branches behind me in an effort to stall him. When I turn to look he’s nowhere to be seen. I stop dead in my tracks, knowing that was too easy.
A deep chuckle rings through the trees and I whip my head around spinning. I choose a direction and take off, as fast as my legs will carry me, not caring about how cut up my arms and legs are getting. My breathing becomes rapid but I can’t stop, I wont stop.
I turn my head to look for him again, he’s not far behind. Suddenly my body hits something hard and I fall to the ground. Looking up I see another man, dressed in all black, same as the other. A mask covers his face too, but it’s different, not as menacing. His I recognize immediately as a mask from a common movie I had seen. The hood over the head, the screaming ghost mouth, it’s obviously meant to be a ghostface mask.
“Hey, you got her first” the first guy says from behind me.
“Your fault, you let her distract you” the other counters giving him a playful jab in the arm.
“Well we got her nonetheless” the other replies reaching out for a bag that hangs out of the new guy’s gloved hand.
Taking the bag he opens it and starts rooting around, looking for what he wants. I take the moment of distraction to my advantage, stomping hard on the new guy’s foot and kneeing him in the balls I take off running again before the first guy can react.
Deep down I know I’m not getting out of this, they’ve got their hearts set on me for some reason… but I would never forgive myself if I didn’t at least try to fight back. The branches scrape across my face and I try to bat them away as I run farther. Not bothering to look back this time. I know they’re close, I can hear their steps…and they’re mad as ever.
Just as I think I might actually have a chance of outrunning them a hand grasps my hair from behind and yanks me to the cold, damp forest floor. I scream out but it’s no use. I’m theirs now and I know there’s no escaping this alive.
My eyes go to the first one, and trail down his body. He has a strong build but is on the shorter side. Zip ties are grasped in his hand and rope draped gently around his neck. He’s not breathing hard or anything. Almost like the chase didn’t even bother him. A look of amusement plays at his eyes, the only thing I can see of his face with his mask.
The other is taller, but also bulkier. He could easily take me out if he wanted. He is a little short of breath but I think that’s more from the knee to the nuts that’s it is the actual chase. He too looks oddly excited for what they have planned for me. Looking down I see that he holds duct tape in his hand.
Confusion spreads across my face as I sit on my ass looking up at them. The one with the bloody smile mask bends down, grasping both my wrists in one hand as he uses the other to wrap a zip tie around them. He then takes the rope from his neck and loops it through the tie and ties it to secure. He’s takes the rest of the rope and goes down to my ankles, tying them as well. I can no longer move more than rolling from side to side.
“You’ll regret this.” I snarl through clenched teeth, but all that does is warrant a deep cruel chuckle from the one with the ghostface mask.
“No, you will regret running from us little one.” He says darkly in reply. My body shakes involuntarily as he crouches down to my level. “Now that’s enough out of you, isn’t it. Wouldn’t want someone finding our toy” He says as his gaze lifts to meet mine. His hands busy with the tape until I hear the sound of it being ripped off. He places piece after piece over my mouth and lower jaw, making sure I can’t wiggle my lips and be freed.
The one in the bleeding mask bends down and wiggles an arm under my lower back. I try to scream but the tape is in the way. Standing, he lifts me up and throws me over his shoulder like a sack. The guy in the ghostface mask laughs and grabs the bag, slinging it onto his back before they start walking off with me.
After walking for what feels like forever I see a break in the trees to the right of us. They start making their way to it and that’s when I see the hatchback hidden over there. No one would think to come here unless they knew exactly what they were looking for and how to find it, the trail I was on is not an often walked one. So I know there is no one coming to save me.
I fight a bit, trying to kick and squirming while he loads me into the trunk car, but it’s no use. The way he’s tied me I can’t do anything about it. They both get into the car and I hear the click of their seatbelts and we are off.
It sounds like a dirt road, and we couldn’t have been driving more than 10 minutes by the time we arrived. It’s a cutesy little cabin from the outside, but as soon as they open the door I see that is not the case inside.
The walls are painted a deep burgundy red and are lined with so many different things. One wall has a St. Andrew’s cross and a rack covered in whips next to it. Another is just decorated with what looks to be like 15 different types of paddles. As I look around the room my eyes keep finding more and more to focus on. The rope meticulously wrapped resting gently on the table. The collars and cuffs in shadow boxes along another wall. But it’s what he walks towards that really catches my eye. A metal bed frame sits in the middle of the room, the headboard pressed against a wall. Spider web details adorn every corner of the canopy style poles. And satin burgundy red sheets cover the mattress.
He sets me down in the middle of the bed and lays my legs flat. My eyes meet his in the mask again, they look soft, almost caring as he cuts the zip tie around my wrists. I don’t even fight him, confused by the change I see in him. He unties my ankles as well before grasping my left wrist in his right hand. He carefully wraps a cuff around it and latches it before using a silver carabiner to attach it and me to the spider details of the headboard. He does the same with my right and I watch as he slowly makes his way to the foot of the bed. He does the same to my ankles that he did to my wrists. I pull at them gently to test them, but there’s absolutely no give. He rips the tape from my mouth in one solid motion and my eyes tear up slightly at the sting it produces.
“Pleaaasee” I whimper. “I think you made a mistake, I’m not who you’re looking for, you have to have the wrong person” I continue to plead, even though deep down I know it won’t make a difference. Seeing this room just confirms my fears. They’re going to use me and I’m going to like it…
The one with the ghostface mask walks in, I can tell he’s smiling given the way his eyes are slightly scrunched on the outer corner. “There she isss” he taunts, “Just how I wanted to see her.” He adds. Coming around the bed he caresses my cheek gently, his finger swiping away some of my tears. “If you’re going to cry it’s going to be because my cock is down your throat, do you understand me?” He says
“Y-yess” I reply but my voice cracks. He smacks me hard across my face and my mouth opens, surprised by his force. He takes the opportunity to shove one of his gloved fingers into my mouth, gagging me slightly.
“Thaaat’s it Little One” he muses. His other hand is undoing his pants and pulling out his hard cock.
Releasing my face he climbs onto the bed and on top of me. He’s straddling my chest slowly stroking his large cock. My mouth waters but I try to ignore it. I’m pissed at how my body is betraying me. “Open” he says darkly and my eyes meet his in the mask. Accepting defeat I open my mouth, sticking out my tongue and readying myself for him. He slides the tip of his cock into my mouth and I use my tongue to massage the head a bit. A deep growl sounds in his chest as he shoves himself all the way back into my throat. I gag, his size being more than I’m used to, but that doesn’t stop him, in fact he takes it as an invite to go even further. He starts fucking my mouth with a ruthless pace as I gag and slurp tears running down my face, just like he said they would.
I don’t even notice the first guy with the bloody mask renter the room until I feel something or rather someone bending my legs at the knee to gain access to my pussy. I feel him spreading me for him, just before he puts something cold and hard inside me. He starts slow, fucking me with it before ripping it out and immediately replacing it with his hard cock.
“I know I should wait, ease you into your new life, but your just to perfect, I can’t hold back.” He says as he shoves himself into me entirely. I scream around the first guy’s cock getting me a smack to the face.
The one with the ghostface mask increases his speed as he cums down my throat with a groan and pulls out of my mouth. Getting off the bed, he walks to a dresser that I didn’t notice before and opens one of the drawers, but my gaze is broken when a hand grips my jaw and turns my head. Looking into the bloody eyes of the mask in front of me my pussy clamps around his cock and he growls deeply under his breath. “Fuuuuck” he says his pace getting faster.
My wrists pull on the cuffs with every thrust and it bites my skin but I relish in it. The guy wearing the bloody eye mask leans forward lifting my head up slightly, and I see the ghostface mask beside the bed reaching behind my head. He puts a ball into my mouth and stretches the leather straps across my cheeks before fastening it behind my head as tightly as he can. Like the cuffs it bites into my skin. New tears sting my eyes but I refuse to let them fall.
“Can’t let that mouth of yours be empty” he jokes as he takes a step back, sitting on a red leather bench across the room.
My gaze goes back to the bloody masked man fucking me. A familiar feeling starts building in the pits of my stomach, my body preparing to betray me. “Please, please stop” I try to say around the gag as the tears I was holding back finally spill over my lashes. “Whaaat little one? Scared you might like it” the one sitting on the bench says with a chuckle. I whimper in response, as my body trembles. Looking at the bloody masked man again, I cry out into the gag again as his hand moves forward to grab my throat. He takes away my air completely and I do my best to struggle in his hold but I’m completely helpless.
The orgasm building is in my stomach just as much as the darkness fills my vision. I cry out as best I can but it’s muffled, my pussy clenches around his cock and my entire body stiffens as I cum all over him. He releases my throat but doesn’t stop. Sucking in a deep breath I cry out again.
Leaning forward and choking me again his grunts fill the room. The hand around my throat tightens as he cums, filling me up so much that I can feel it spilling out of me. Pulling out he gets off the bed and turns to the other.
“Leave her to rest. She needs it. It’s going to be a long time before she sleeps through the night again…” he says with a dark chuckle as he leaves the room, the one in the ghostface mask trailing behind him laughing boisterously.
The door clicks shut behind them, leaving nothing but the quiet creak of the old cabin settling around me. I lay there exhausted, my wrists still bound to the bed, staring into the darkness as the events of the night blur together in my mind. I should have been terrified. I was terrified, but there was something more... As their footsteps fade my eyes grow heavy and it’s difficult to keep them open. The last thing I remember wondering is if they’ll still be here when I wake, or maybe I will wake up somewhere entirely new.
Comments
Post a Comment