A Rather Convenient Distraction
There’s something almost comical about how ordinary some nights begin. A grocery store. A cart. Trying to remember what exactly we came for while simultaneously getting irritated by everyone and everything around us. By the time we got home I was more than ready to be done with the outside world.
We put away the cold stuff, and that should have been the end of the evenings excitement. Food, pajamas, something easy and familiar. Instead, I disappeared into the bedroom for a little while.
A few pictures later, my mood had changed considerably. I sent them to him, feeling rather pleased with myself, and wandered back out expecting us to finally settle in with our food.
Except he had other plans.
He stopped me before I could get too far, grabbed a joint, and gave me that look. And suddenly, dinner wasn’t exactly the first thing on either of our minds anymore…
Once we are outside in the chilly air goosebumps rise on my arms and legs since I’m only wearing a bra, panties, knee socks and a chain around my waist. He lights the joint between his lips, the lighter illuminating his facial features as he does. Passing it to me he reaches between my legs and slips his index finger inside me. A moan escapes my lips when I blow out smoke.
My eyes meet his as his finger finds my clit. My knees buckle and he catches me and slowly guides me down until my knees hit the concrete patio beneath me. I reach for his waistband and undoe his belt.
“Please” I whimper, my fingers fumbling with the buckle.
He chuckles and reaches down to put the joint between my lips again. Inhaling I look up at him through my lashes. Reaching for his pants he easily undoes them and pulls himself out. My eyes go wide with hunger and I reach forward for his hips opening my mouth. My tongue darts out and licks the head of his dick. Groaning I open my mouth and swallow as much of his length as I can.
I can feel the head of his dick pressing its way down my throat as my tongue slides up and down stroking the underneath of his length. I pull back for just a moment sucking in a breath before I flatten my tongue and work my head back and forth sucking so hard my cheeks hollow. His hand goes to my hair pulling me off his dick, he puts the joint in my lips again. Sucking in another hit I go back in for more before I get a chance to blow it out. The smoke escapes out my nose while I suck his dick more, faster this time.
Wetness pools between my thighs and I whimper as he shoves himself back. I work my throat around his size. After a few hard thrusts to my throat he pulls out completely.
“Do you want it?” He asks darkly and my eyes meet his again.
“Yess” I moan back before trying to make my way inside. He stops me again showing me the still lit joint. We’ve only smoked half of it so far, meaning either we snuff it or stay outside. He turns me around so I’m facing the fence, he bends me at my waist and I feel him behind me pull my panties to the side.
He reaches around my side and puts the joint between my lips again before grabbing the chain around my waist and guiding himself into me. A loud moan leaves my mouth as warmth instantly starts bubbling in my core.
“Fuuuck” I moan again as he starts fucking me roughly, not giving me anytime to adjust to him. Using my chain to help slam me back into him so he can pound into me. I instantly feel an orgasm bubbling in my stomach, another moan leaving my lips as I suck in another hit and pass it to him again. He takes a the last three hits and passes it back to me. I bend down lower to stub it out on the ground and as I do his hand goes to my back pushing me down and keeping me there, making him feel even bigger inside me.
I cry out, “Pleassee” I whine, “I’m going to cum, please daddy” I add.
“Yes, do it, cum all over my cock” he says to me as he pounds into me even harder. I hold my breath to keep from screaming, keeping in mind that the neighbors lights are still on. I hear him growl behind me just as my pussy clenches around his dick.
He pounds into me vigorously as he fills me up with his cum.
“Thank you daddy” I say panting as he helps me stand and leads us back inside.
The groceries were still inside. Dinner was getting cold. And honestly? I don’t think either of us minded.
Comments
Post a Comment